Friday, March 11, 2022

Blog Post 12- Production Process!

 Hello, Blog! I've reached the stage where I know I'll be able to begin filming and editing!  Finally all the pieces of the puzzle are coming together. In my last blog I reflected on some of the changes on my project. In this blog I will be further reflecting on my production process as I have done in my past blogs. Since I am going to start filming soon I have been researching ideas and inspiration on the internet. For example, I really wanted to make the film title of my film look like its being written to fit with the theme. Later on in the post production process I will decide if I will use this idea. The reason it may not work for me is because I would need to get Adobe premiere. Here are a few links I found that will help me achieve this effect. 

https://youtu.be/sArQZnpNY5s
https://makeitcenter.adobe.com/en/blog/text-draw-on.html




Another thing I've been doing is looking up similar movie premieres on Netflix and Disney+. This has provided me with a range of  film opening options.  Music is one of the things I've been concentrating on. I'm currently still choosing on the music for my film opening.  Finding the appropriate song has been challenging for me since I want it to complement my feminine role. Aside from the music, everything has been going smoothly. I'm really thrilled to start filming for my film opening because I'm hoping it will turn out exactly how I imagined it! After I finish filming the shots, I'll start talking about the various editing softwares I'll be using. Until next time blog :) 



























No comments:

Post a Comment

My Final Film Opening!!!

 I can't believe I am finally done! Thank you for coming along on my journey as I slowly blossomed into a better filmaker! I'll see ...