Saturday, March 12, 2022

Blog Post- 13 Key Moments!

 Good Evening Blog! In my last blog, I reflected yet again on the production process! If you haven't checked it out, please go ahead and check it out before you read this blog :p. In this blog, I will reflect on the key moments of my film opening. As I have mentioned in my previous blogs, I know that there will be a lot of key moments in my post-production process. But so far my main key moments were the selection of fonts, colors, and character descriptions. All of these selections I have made have led me to finally get to my filming process coming up this week! 

Another example of a key moment is selecting my props. I already have most of the props I will be using for my film opening at my house. I will be purchasing the following items that I believe will help my film opening fit my anonymous female character.  Stickers and letters will be the first things I purchase. I've included a few samples of what I'll be buying below. I'll also get a wall grid so that I may hang some of the photographs that correspond to my female persona. Above I have examples of some of the pink photos I will hang on the grid. In my next blog, I will reflect on changes to my project :)




















2 comments:

My Final Film Opening!!!

 I can't believe I am finally done! Thank you for coming along on my journey as I slowly blossomed into a better filmaker! I'll see ...