Sunday, March 13, 2022

Blog Post 14- Any new changes to the project?

 Hi Blog! Happy Sunday! In my last blog, I reflected on the key moments of my film opening. In this blog, I will discuss if there have been any new changes to my project. I'm sure you guys have heard in my past blog reflections that most of the changes will take place in the post-production process of my film opening because that's where I'll see the whole thing come together. So, no, there haven't been any new changes currently in my project. I will start to film next week as it is spring break, and I'll definitely have to film and edit with a breeze. 

I'm really looking forward to starting filming next week! I've been planning what I'll need throughout the days I'll be recording.  For instance, I've already purchased all of the items I'll need for my film's opening scenes. Don't be concerned! It was inexpensive. I made it a priority to buy on a budget!! I've also chosen the music that will play in the background. (I will show it on my next blog.) To be honest, choosing music was difficult. That was one of the toughest challenges I've faced so far! In my next blog, I'll finally be recording for my film opening! Stay tuned! :)











1 comment:

My Final Film Opening!!!

 I can't believe I am finally done! Thank you for coming along on my journey as I slowly blossomed into a better filmaker! I'll see ...