Saturday, March 5, 2022

Blog Post-10 Key Moments

Hello, Blog! In my last blog, I discussed the production process for my film opening. I'll discuss the key moments in my film opening project in this blog. The decision-making process has probably been the most important aspect of this project so far. Deciding in between what colors, fonts, lighting, shots, and angles is all a part of this process. The storyboard is the foundation of the project, and to be truly honest, it was challenging for me to decide what exactly I wanted to include, which is why I will be making several changes. (I will show them in my next blog).





I think an important aspect of making a film is the selection of the characters. Is there a heroine, a protagonist, or antagonist? Since my female character is somewhat cloaked in secrecy and not really revealed, I could be a little more lenient on my selection. The male character, though had to be handsome, has a sense of confidence yet vulnerability. I believe I found that perfect actor (my older brother). He has alot of the visual qualities I tried to convey! Another example of a key moment is choosing fonts and color schemes. I decided to go with neutral colors to fit the aesthetic theme I was going for. As shown in my previous blogs, I decided to go with a Calligraphy font which I believe will fit the theme well!




















1 comment:

  1. Love your creativity but anxious for finished project!

    ReplyDelete

My Final Film Opening!!!

 I can't believe I am finally done! Thank you for coming along on my journey as I slowly blossomed into a better filmaker! I'll see ...