Sunday, March 6, 2022

Blog Post 11- Any changes to the project so far?

Hello, Blog! I can't believe I've been working on my film opening project for four weeks :). In my last blog, I discussed key moments for my project. In this blog, I will discuss any changes I have made to my project. So far, there haven't been any major modifications. I believe it's because I haven't started editing yet, and I know I'll be making a lot of changes there. I'll start filming around next week, so stay tuned for more information. I've also been planning for my filming process this week. I really want to make sure there are no issues with lighting and props, so this week I have been making sure I have the right props for my film opening! (Below, I have a list of the different props I need to find or buy for my film opening project.) 



I've made a few minor adjustments to my project. For example, because my first rough draft wasn't where I wanted it to be, I had to change my storyboard. In addition, as mentioned in my previous posts, I changed my font selection. I wanted to make sure the font matched the theme perfectly. I chose a variety of fonts so that I could compare them to the various colors and images that I had saved as a reference. The project's final modifications will be discussed in future blogs. In my next blog, I'll go over the different editing software I'll be using and start looking for non-copyrighted music. Until the next time:)




 




1 comment:

  1. What a tease! I want to see the film!
    Love your blogs!

    ReplyDelete

My Final Film Opening!!!

 I can't believe I am finally done! Thank you for coming along on my journey as I slowly blossomed into a better filmaker! I'll see ...