Friday, February 25, 2022

Blog Post-6 (storyboard/costuming options)

 Hello, blog! In my last blog, I discussed my film's opening colors, font, and set design. This blog will show you half of my storyboard and costuming options. I'd want to start my film's opening with a light pink backdrop color with the words Ambre productions presents. Then I will have several medium closeup shots to include credits and describe my character with the help of set and props. For instance, as illustrated in my storyboard, the credits will be accompanied by short clips of my anonymous female character's room to give the audience a glimpse of her personality and interests. 




Costume design plays an important but sometimes overlooked part in making a film memorable. This is why I've come up with a few different clothing ideas for my two characters (as shown in the images below). My female character favors neutral colors (greys, creams, whites, etc.) along with her favorite color... light pink. The clothing will be simple to put together because my female persona is anonymous and will not necessarily reveal herself. Matt, aka Mathew, my male character, tends to dress casually in earthy colors like blues, greens, and browns. In my next blog, I'll go through my finalized storyboard in further depth and discuss when I'll be filming/editing my film opening :)












3 comments:

My Final Film Opening!!!

 I can't believe I am finally done! Thank you for coming along on my journey as I slowly blossomed into a better filmaker! I'll see ...