Friday, April 1, 2022

CCR (Creative Critical Reflection!)

 Hi Blog! Yay! I am so close to finishing my film opening project! Let's not forget about the Creative Critical Reflection, where I will address any questions you might have. If you haven't checked out my previous blogs make sure you go check them out as I talked about the post-production process. For my CCR I will be creating a script to help me answer the questions smoothly. I will also be using a couple apps to edit. (Voice Memos, Canva!! my all-time favorite editing app, and also Premiere rush.) Below are pictures of the research and several voice recordings I have made.









You may be wondering how I will be making my film's CCR creative. Well, I'm glad you asked! I came up with a great idea! My dad is really good at making a professional voice since he was a broadcaster on the radio. I have decided that I want to do an interview or a talk show. So my dad would ask the questions and I would answer. I will be including images, research, and videos to make it even more entertaining. I'm so excited for you guys to finally see my completed project! Stay tuned! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment

My Final Film Opening!!!

 I can't believe I am finally done! Thank you for coming along on my journey as I slowly blossomed into a better filmaker! I'll see ...