Saturday, April 2, 2022

Key Moments and Changes to the Project!

 Hi Blog! I hope you are having a great day! Wow! I am almost finished with my film opening project! Make sure you go check out my last few blogs to see the progress I have made! In this blog I will be talking about some of the changes to my project and major key moments leading to the final string of my project! So with out further a do... let's get right into it! I have had to make several changes to my project. Originally, I planned to incorporate Emily Watts' cover song "La Vie En Rose." But she didn't respond to my DM. So I started to browse for music on the Uppbeat app. 




I finally found a song that I think will fit perfectly with my film opening.  It's also free of copyright, which is a plus! It's called: "Now or Never" by Tyler Edwards. Uppbeat is unquestionably an underrated software. I would suggest this app to new filmmakers such as myself:)  I would also like to talk about some of the key moments I have experienced this past week! I began working on my CCR script and it's going great! I can't wait to show you guys my film opening and my CCR! I would recommend to stay tuned! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Final Film Opening!!!

 I can't believe I am finally done! Thank you for coming along on my journey as I slowly blossomed into a better filmaker! I'll see ...