Thursday, March 31, 2022

Totally Focused! (post production- editing!)

Hi! Yes, as the title implies, I am extremely focused! I've been working on perfecting my film opening project for the last several weeks. Yes, there have been several decisions to be made as well as a few hiccups on the journey, but altogether, I am happy to announce that progress has been made. Difficulties with my music selection have been one of the more rough experiences I've had. I sent a DM to the artist of the music I wanted to include in my film's opening, but she didn't respond. So my plan b was to look for similar music, which took a long time... I'm happy to say that I've finally discovered a song that fits my film's opening well!


 

 


I would like to talk about the several editing software I have used for my film opening. I originally wanted to edit on my computer but I had many issues with downloading the apps I wanted to use. So instead I ended up editing on my phone with apps recommended by experienced editors (Vont and Premiere Rush.) The editing went great! I really enjoyed the editing process since I was able to personalize and make my project unique! I'm so pleased with how my film's opening turned out, and I can't wait to show it to you! I'll see you in my next blog!


☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Final Film Opening!!!

 I can't believe I am finally done! Thank you for coming along on my journey as I slowly blossomed into a better filmaker! I'll see ...