Sunday, March 27, 2022

Blog Post 20- Changes to the production company again!?

Hello, Blog! Yes. Yes. I'm sure you've seen the title. As you are aware, I am determined to make this film's opening the best it can be. As a result, I've chosen to change film opening production company once more! If you haven't read my most recent blog, I discussed some of the obstacles I've had as well as the types of decisions I've had to make. In this blog, I'll present you with two new business production concepts for the start of my film. 



You might be asking why I changed the look of my film production company. I made this modification because I felt like it was a little rushed, and because it'll be at the start of my film's opening, it's crucial that it looks flawless! I've learned my lesson! This takes time, and if I need to think things over for a few more days, I will. I was able to collect some feedback on which one I should choose thanks to my family and friends. The one on the left is my favorite. I'll compare each one to the final product before making a selection. 

💌 ðŸ’Œ ðŸ’Œ ðŸ’Œ ðŸ’Œ ðŸ’Œ ðŸ’Œ  

The rumors are true!  Dafont is incredible! For my film credits, I've been experimenting with different fonts. Yes. If you remember, I discussed this in one of my previous blogs which font I was going to use for the credits.  However, things change, and change is a good thing. Dafont is currently not working :( I will show you guys the fonts in my next blog! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Final Film Opening!!!

 I can't believe I am finally done! Thank you for coming along on my journey as I slowly blossomed into a better filmaker! I'll see ...