Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Post Production!!!

 All I can say is wow! Time really goes fast. My project has progressed significantly, and I am so excited to announce that I am almost finished! I'd want to take a moment to reflect on my filmmaking days. The first day of filming went smoothly until I realized that the software I was using to record the shots was saving them vertically rather than horizontally. Due to this problem, instead of filming the second part on Day 2, I had to refilm every shot again.  I made sure it was horizontal the second time so I wouldn't have to deal with this problem again. Below is a photo I took on the day of filming!!




As I mentioned in my blog from last week I was still on the search for the perfect font for my film credits. As you know, I previously chose the font for The Letters, my film's opening title. (An example of how it will look is shown below.) I've finally decided on the font for my film credits! I was looking around Dafont and came across one that perfectly suits my theme. The little hearts are so cute!! It's like it was meant to be. I'm really looking forward to seeing the final result, and I'm sure you are too! See you in my next blog!


Film opening credits font!


Film opening title font! 














No comments:

Post a Comment

My Final Film Opening!!!

 I can't believe I am finally done! Thank you for coming along on my journey as I slowly blossomed into a better filmaker! I'll see ...