Saturday, March 26, 2022

Blog Post 19- Key Moments! (Filming 🎞 )

Hello, Blog! I hope you are enjoying your day! Filming has taken up a lot of my time this week. I'm exhausted... But at least it's the weekend! Spring break is, unfortunately, coming to an end:( I've been able to use this lengthy vacation to get some work done on my project. My computer doesn't support the adobe premiere pro editing app, therefore I'm a little stressed.  I tried to download the software on my mother's computer, but it wouldn't load either.  I need to figure it out as soon as possible since I want to start editing this week. I'll have to use different editing software if the program doesn't download in time. 




Above is a list of the days that I filmed. I wanted to make sure that the time I was filming was perfect for the lighting in my film opening. Filming at a time when the sun was setting was a huge difficulty for me since I didn't have that much time to film without it getting dark. Since the lighting in my room dims early, I had to figure out the best time to film. I attempted to video earlier in the day, but the lighting was not as I had hoped, so I waited till later in the day. That's all for today! Talk to you tomorrow :)

(Golden Hour)








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Final Film Opening!!!

 I can't believe I am finally done! Thank you for coming along on my journey as I slowly blossomed into a better filmaker! I'll see ...