Friday, March 25, 2022

Blog post- 18 Production Process!

Hi, Blog! It's been a long week of planning and shooting my film opening. Make sure you check out my posts from last week since I've made some modifications to my project. In this blog, I will be updating you guys on my production process. As you guys know, I shared in my last blog that I bought the props I needed for my film opening. (Below is a comparison of how I wanted my wall grid to turn out and how it turned out!) I'm really pleased with how it came out! If you look closely, you'll notice that I printed the pictures based on what my character likes. Pink! Flowers! Books! Letters! 



(Sneak Peek!) 

As you are aware, I have already chosen the music for my film opening. I'm afraid I won't be able to use the music since the artist hasn't responded to my message. I'll keep you all updated in my future blogs if she does! If the artist doesn't respond in time, I will have to select an alternative song. Just in case, I've started looking for songs that are similar to the one I liked. Aside from that, everything is going smoothly. I'm very excited to show you guys my film opening! It's going to be great! Talk to you guys soon! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Final Film Opening!!!

 I can't believe I am finally done! Thank you for coming along on my journey as I slowly blossomed into a better filmaker! I'll see ...