Sunday, March 20, 2022

Blog Post 17- Changes to the project ( NEW production company design and name/ filming schedule)

Hello, Blog! I hope you enjoyed your Sunday! In my previous blog, I covered key moments (I showed the props I purchased for my film opening.) In this blog, I'll discuss how my project has progressed. I really wanted to start filming around the weekend of March 12th and 13th, as you know. But things happen, and that weekend was very hectic, so I decided to begin filming this upcoming week. I'm not concerned about the filming process because I have planned everything out, and I know it will be simple. This week, after I finish recording, I'll have a lot of time to edit. The updated filming schedule is shown below. (The little hearts are the days I will be filming.)


If you remember, I had previously established my film production company in one of my previous posts. I chose to change both the name and the design. It used to be called "Ambre Productions," as shown below. I wanted it to be more visually appealing and eye-catching. After looking for inspiration on other websites, I decided on the name "Clearview Productions." To contrast with the hues in my film's opening, I selected bright colors like electric purple and yellow. I also wanted to emphasize the name using bold fonts. That's all for today! Until next time! 


Old version

New version!










 

1 comment:

My Final Film Opening!!!

 I can't believe I am finally done! Thank you for coming along on my journey as I slowly blossomed into a better filmaker! I'll see ...