Saturday, March 19, 2022

Blog Post 16- Key Moments (set design/ props!!)

 Hi Blog! In my last blog, if you haven't checked it out, I reflected on the group meetings we had in class. In this blog, I am very excited to show you guys my props! Yes! Finally, I have put together all the props I will be using for my film opening. As you guys know, I have already shown a variety of different props I would need to go with the theme. One key moment for this week was making sure I stay on budget. My biggest concern was how I would purchase the items I wanted without splurging. I prefer higher-priced/higher-quality items, but I knew that for this project, I needed to look at a selection of lower-cost options.


Grid picture rack, paper scraps, envelopes, clips,etc.




Above are the items I purchased for my film opening. I decided to go to Micheals to purchase the wax and wax stamper (this will be shown in my film opening :) It's a surprise!). I also purchased a wall grid so I could showcase a collage of what my character likes. I purchased the envelopes and the paper that I'll have closeups of my female character writing on. All the other props I have at my house. I still am deciding on what camera I will be using. I'll probably use my phone, although I'd prefer to use a more professional camera. In my next blog, I will discuss any changes to my project. Talk to you guys soon! 






1 comment:

My Final Film Opening!!!

 I can't believe I am finally done! Thank you for coming along on my journey as I slowly blossomed into a better filmaker! I'll see ...