Friday, March 18, 2022

Blog Post 15- Production Process (group meetings)

Hello, Blog! How are you? I hope you're doing well.  It's a lovely Friday, and I'm excited to reflect on the creation of my film opening. In my previous blog, I discussed any project developments that had occurred. In this blog, I'll discuss my class group meeting and how helpful it was! Group meetings are a great way to bounce off ideas from one another :) I have the majority of my project planned out. However, I did want some guidance in selecting the music for my film's opening. (Below is a picture of the group I discussed my project with!) 

To be honest... I was mortified at the thought of the project's deadline approaching so quickly. I thought this was the perfect opportunity to gather suggestions for my project from the group. Music has a significant impact on how you interpret a film. That's why I believe I need to choose the perfect one! My group recommended several great websites for non-copyright music, such as Uppbeat (with two P's) and Spotify. One of the members in the group meeting told me to look in the profound section because it conveys emotion. 


Spotify

It's finally here... the moment you've all been waiting for...I was finally able to select the music for my film opening.  Funny story (I actually found this song when I was driving home searching for music.) I decided to choose "La Vie En Rose" by Emily Watts. I believe this will fit the theme perfectly! That's all for today, folks! Until next time! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Final Film Opening!!!

 I can't believe I am finally done! Thank you for coming along on my journey as I slowly blossomed into a better filmaker! I'll see ...