Sunday, February 27, 2022

Blog Post 8- (Film opening credit examples and storyboard outline).

 Hey Blog! It has been a long week of researching, blogging, and coming up with ideas for my film opening. In my last blog, I revealed my finalized storyboard along with my shooting schedule. In this blog, I will continue to brainstorm ideas as well as give some examples of how I will incorporate credits within my film opening. Below I created a sample of my film credits with pictures I found online that look similar to what I will be recording for my film opening. With the help of filters, I will be able to achieve the aesthetic/ vintage look I am going for.






Storyboard outline:

Following the inclusion of Ambre Productions Presents, there will be multiple shots and angles with different credits (ex: Starring Amber Diez, and Ryan Diez, Sound editing by Amber Diez, Editing and cinematography by Amber Diez, Music by ..., Produced by..., Written and Directed by Amber Diez). After all the credits are mentioned I will have my anonymous female character carry on the story by putting the letter in her bag and mailing it to Matt. I'm still unsure of where I'd like to put the title of my film. That will be decided during post-production. In my next blog, I will reflect on the production process of my film opening. Until next time :) 







1 comment:

  1. Love your blogs! When will we see film opening! Fan of yours!

    ReplyDelete

My Final Film Opening!!!

 I can't believe I am finally done! Thank you for coming along on my journey as I slowly blossomed into a better filmaker! I'll see ...