Saturday, February 26, 2022

Blog Post- 7 (Shooting schedule and finalized storyboard)



Hi, blog! In my last blog, I presented half of my storyboard as well as costuming options. In this blog, I will show my finalized storyboard as well as my shooting schedule. To keep organized, I decided to make a filming schedule in Canva. Canva is a fantastic platform for creating any type of graphic design. Throughout this project, I will be relying heavily on Canva to make my film opening eye-catching! I plan to film on the 12th and 13th of March. I'm eager to get started recording as soon as possible so that I'll have enough time to edit and space to deal with any issues that may occur.



YAY! Finally, I've finished my storyboard! Making the storyboard helped me come up with new ideas for each of the shots in my film's opening. I'll probably make adjustments to it since I am sure I'll come up with even better ideas throughout the days I'll be filming:) As I've mentioned in previous blogs, my main goal for my film's opening is to use numerous shots to define my character's personality. The words Ambre Productions Presents will appear at the start of my film's opening.  Following that, I'll have brief clips of the room decorations/props of my anonymous female character. All of these clips, as illustrated in my storyboard, lead to my anonymous character mailing the letter to Matt. 





Here is an example of the start of my film opening. (may change during post-production).





















No comments:

Post a Comment

My Final Film Opening!!!

 I can't believe I am finally done! Thank you for coming along on my journey as I slowly blossomed into a better filmaker! I'll see ...