Thursday, February 24, 2022

Blog Post-5 Brainstorming (colors, fonts, set design)

Hello, blog! In my previous blogs, I discussed the genre, characters, story themes, and technical components of my film's opening scene, "The Letters." I've been brainstorming several ideas for what I'll put in my opening throughout the weekend. Colors, props, lighting, and so on. I will concentrate on color and hues during my post-production period, as I said in my one-on-one discussion in class. I'm mostly trying for an appealing color scheme because it's popular among my generation. During class, I was looking up some inspiration for the different types of shots I would like to include in my film opening. I did start creating my storyboard, but I want to make sure everything is perfect before it is set in stone. (my next blog will show a glace of my storyboard). 



I'm currently debating which font to use for my film's opening. Here are some examples of the several fonts I'm considering. They may appear somewhat similar, yet each has its own unique touch. That is why I must select the perfect one! I plan to incorporate numerous shots in the introduction of my film that will use items to express my character's personality. Such as using her favorite markers to decorate her letters or demonstrating her incredible organizing skills! My storyboard and outline for my film opening will be presented in my upcoming blog:) Until next time <3


(Font Examples)

















1 comment:

My Final Film Opening!!!

 I can't believe I am finally done! Thank you for coming along on my journey as I slowly blossomed into a better filmaker! I'll see ...