Sunday, February 20, 2022

Blog Post-4 Technical Elements

 Good Evening blog! In my last blog, I discussed the plot aspects of my film opening as well as planning. In this blog, I will mainly focus on the technical elements I will use for my project. What I mean by technical elements is the camera I will use, editing techniques, setting props, color, and sound/ audio to successfully create my film opening. The technical part of the film is very important as this is a mood piece that requires just the right amount of lighting, understated sound, and carefully placed props. The picture below shows the different types of fonts I will be deciding to use for the credits and title for my film opening.



As for the camera, I am thinking of using either my phone or a professional camera to record my film opening. The camera really depends on the vibe I am going for, so that being said, that decision will be made later in the filming process of my film opening.  I will be filming most of my opening in my home as everything I am brainstorming for my opening are things that can easily be recorded there. For example, my bedroom fits the characteristics of my anonymous female character so I will mostlikely film there. Below are some examples of the style I am going for for my film opening!

(Color Scheme)











1 comment:

My Final Film Opening!!!

 I can't believe I am finally done! Thank you for coming along on my journey as I slowly blossomed into a better filmaker! I'll see ...