Saturday, February 19, 2022

Blog Post-3 Planning/Plot Aspects

 Good Afternoon Blog! In my previous blogs, I've discussed the genre and characters that will be the framework of my short coming of age film! Today, I will tease you with the basic premise of the film. As said before, I want my film opening to be aesthetically pleasing to the audience. As well as making it feel like a calm atmosphere (since the anonymous character is portrayed as a female that enjoys writing letters while listening to her favorite music). But the real question is why? Why is she writing letters instead of just sending a quick message through her phone? These are the types of questions I want to float around the minds of my audience. The picture below is a list I made on Google Docs. When I make these lists, it allows me to stay organized and not miss out on any important things I have to do on a certain day. 



My two characters are a quirky duo that will create the necessary intrigue, suspense, and drama to the piece. You have our anonymous female protagonist, who though very artsy and talented, hides behind her work and is quite shy with boldness hidden within. Our strong male lead has fallen short of love and by accident discovers our anonymous female artist and finds he is becoming enthralled with her beauty. In my film opening, I want to show the female going out of her comfort zone by creating her first letter and sending it out to Matt. 


(Graphic Design I created of "The Letters")


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Final Film Opening!!!

 I can't believe I am finally done! Thank you for coming along on my journey as I slowly blossomed into a better filmaker! I'll see ...