Sunday, February 13, 2022

My Portfolio Project!



In my last endeavor, the Music Marketing Project starring Rykerstrikes, we chose to make the video eerie and dark. In my upcoming Portfolio project, I decided to do more of a realistic character-themed opening concentrating on an individual protagonist who the story centers around. I plan on making this new film opening engaging and entertaining as it is a way to capture a broad audience. I will use my own life experiences while creating the new opening fiction film as it will be relatable to the audience. I am prepared for any challenges yet to come! In a few short days, I will have a rough draft of what my film opening will look like. 





1 comment:

My Final Film Opening!!!

 I can't believe I am finally done! Thank you for coming along on my journey as I slowly blossomed into a better filmaker! I'll see ...